Friday, May 29

You buggin, 541, gotta get a job, walkin to the store, what is that, OMG, awwww, NO SIT DOWN, what website was that, im finally done with this shit yo, I mean it almost is, open your vagina like that, I was bein seriously, let larry look at it, I was w8n for dinae, hehehehehehe, no SIKE, this is my research, other people included, that would make us skinny, that is what i wanna do, did you read mines molly, cures for diseaseds, fuck, wow, all zoned tha fuck out, I alwways sit back there, what, JOE, TOO MUCH, shit ima b so mad, thank you, joe stop looking at me, I was lookin up embryos, but I'm done right, read what he said, bryan you almost done, hehe, it's not a distraction, what's your last nime, looked like shit, that, was good, put myself out there like that, 190;
Sometimes, my dad, hehehehehe, said something. See Jesus Christ, settle down, no I gotta sit here for a couple minutes cuz tatiyana. What do you have a tatoo? Took an xray, too much fluid, used to be a cheerleader, sister's bein a bitch, bed rest, i think that, somewhere's back there, out for a year, shoe na nigga, back of your knee, half moon, y not, to you acl the elbow? OH YEAH, chicken bone, so heavy, jojo, but she said idk wa she nee his names not jojo it's tupac. she said that, robot to that, HHH NOo, she said that?

Last week of school. We'll just hang out a lot. You're not going to be boring all day and all night, everybody's still workin. Shut up, like he wasn't tearin that up though. Don't even try it. But he tore it up that one time. Hehehe, damn look at that shit yo. Bitch hehehe, like mad dust. Who? Just checkin' I don't mess with girls in school, cause girls in school have diseases. Make it nice and tight, perfect, acceptable and shit. I hate it when he start doin that Dark magic stuff.

2 comments:

My photo
new jersey, mount olympus, Congo - Brazzaville
666

▲ ▲